The Henderson County Gifted and Talented program offers gifted education services for identified students across all grade levels. Primary students are screened and selected as high potential learners, and students in grades 4-12 are formally identified for services in one or more of the following areas:
• general intellectual aptitude
• specific academic aptitude
• creative or divergent thinking
• psychosocial or leadership skills
• visual or performing arts
Mrs. Dana Church is the Gifted and Talented teacher at Niagara Elementary. She is at Niagara on Tuesdays and can be reached at 831-5142 or by email email@example.com.
Please visit the Gifted and Talented webpage on the Henderson County website.